Sales brick 3 +1 apartment in an Art Nouveau building, overlooking the city, attractive location, balcony, garden
We offer for sale a very nice and spacious apartment with an area of 90 m2. This sunny apartment is located on the 3rd floor of an Art Nouveau building on roundels near the Mall Kaufland. The apartment has separate rooms , underfloor heating , massive double doors and windows – steamed beech flooring, there also utility room. The apartment is connected to the district heating Pilsen . The apartment is furnished with modern furniture – corner sofa , double bed , wardrobe , kitchen L-shaped with fridge , freezer and electric cooker. Bathroom has a bathtub and toilet. The apartment has a balcony overlooking the city center and can use smaller garden for barbecues or relaxing . Newly furnished wifi and TV. Parking is available in front of the house. Recommended. Possibility of rent.
2 940 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.