Luxurious house 4+kk (177 m²) for sale, garden, terrace, balcony, garage, Prague-West, Statenice
Looking for luxury living close to Prague? Pay attention to this offer.
Luxuriously furnished and designed single family house 4+kk (177 m2) with garden and garage in a residential area Statenicky mlyn – Prague-west, Statenice, Zelena street.
In the ground floor is a fully equipped kitchen, nicely furnished living room with fireplace, toilet, utility room with gas boiler and chamber. In the second floor is located a bedroom with a private bathroom with shower, study, spacious dressing room, separate bathroom with tub and shower. The bedroom and dressing room has entrance to the balcony.
The house has a beautiful garden with a terrace, quiet sitting place. There is also a garage (input directly into the house), another car possible to park at the house. High quality modern brick building in conjunction with its own gas boiler provides low operating costs for living. For residents is available equipped fitness center (residents entry free). Quiet and safe housing in Statenicky mlyn, camera system and a non-stop service security agency.
In the locality you will find great amenities – gourmet restaurants, an international school and all school only a few minutes by car, great conection to the city center. For a fee you can rent a gardening firm. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
15 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||177 m²|
|Grounds area||641 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.