Prague, 3kk cozy furnished apartment for rent, 70m², balcony, cellar, Papírníkova Street, Prague 12
Cosy unfurnished apartment for rent 3kk – 70m² is situated on the 4th block of panel building, in the Papírníkova street. The apartment has a balcony overlooking the green. The apartment has two bedrooms and a living room with kitchenette. Kitchen equipped gas stove. The bathroom has a bathtub. Toilet is separate. The apartment has a cellar and chamber available. Quiet environment with excellent transport links. Near the bus stop settlement Libuš. About 20 minutes on the metro line C, station Kačerov. Excellent amenities – restaurants, shops, Elementary school.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||ulitities 2400 plus electricity and gas|
|Address||Papírníkova, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.