Very bright and stylish 2kk apartment with balcony in a new building nearby the city center
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of new house built in 2006. It is furnished with a very stylish kitchen with appliances, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment also has a security soundproof doors and built-in wardrobes. The 5 sq.m balcony offers complete privacy and a view to the distance across the tracks at the nearby railway station Prague – Vršovice. Neighboring railroad is not a disturbance to the apartment thanks to the perfect sound insulation. The house is fully equipped, has two elevators, common areas in the basement, security system and chip system access. Parking is available in the underground garage (the price of parking space is not included in the purchase price). The utilities for the household are very low. There are tram and bus stops nearby. Metro stations are within few minutes by tram – 4 minutes to Prazskeho povstani, 6 minutes to IP Pavlova and 8 minutes to Charles Square. Connections to Pragues center or the Prague ring or expressway are easily accessible. All shops and services are on a nearby namesti Bratri Synku square surroundings.
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Mojmírova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||42 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.