Prague, new spacious apartment 4+kk for rent, Sazovicka, Zlicin, 108m², terrace 60m², garage
Unfurnished apartment 4 + kk is located on the sixth floor of a modern building with elevator and underground garage (one parking space and cellar already in the price). There are three bedrooms and the spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find a stove, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtube and toilet, another separate toilet. In the apartment there is internet access and cable TV via UPC. To the equippment belongs built in wardrobes, air conditioning, security doors and alarm. The advantage of apartment is a the terrace (60m²). The house is located in an area with excellent amenities, nearby shopping center with cinema, sports, schools … Transportation to the city center very good, metro station Zlicin few minutes walking distance from the house.
18 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 5000,-|
|Address||Sazovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||108 m²|
|Terrace||yes (60 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.