Prague - Ďáblice, beautiful apartment 3+kk for sale, 106 m², unobstructed views, large balcony, street Ďáblická
There are just few places where you can enjoy a quiet, undisturbed high standard of living and enjoy the beautiful views. One such we offer you – a unique and well designed spacious 3 bedroom apartment with large balcony, in the new house from 2008 year. The ideal arrangement of the apartment is suitable for the family, as well as for clients who appreciate the spacious study room. In the apartment is a spacious living room and kitchen with floor area of 36.59 square meters. Bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate toilet, bedroom with double bed, a children's room or study room, with access to the spacious balcony and everything connects very generous entrance hall (21.75 m2) with dressing room. The orientation of the whole apartment is ideal. Bedrooms are oriented to the east, kitchen with living room then to the west. Flat is unfurnished and is ready for immediate use. Garage parking is not included in price. We recommend a viewing.
|bus||20 meters from house|
3 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal services|
|Address||Ďáblická, Praha 8 - Ďáblice|
|Usable area||106 m²|
|Balcony||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.