Prague 7, a beautiful 2+1 apartment (81m²), Janovského street near to the park Stromovka
We offer new home in a beautiful apartment in a location with all amenities, nice and bright apartment 2+1 on the fifth floor of a brick building after complete reconstruction of the street in Janovského, Prague 7 – Holešovice. Living room with access to the gallery with the possibility of use as a bedroom or office provides plenty of light and space. Furthermore, the apartment is a fully equipped kitchen, separate bedroom, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The corridors are then built a large cabinet. Literally a few steps from the house you will find one of the most beautiful park in Prague – Stromovka. Nearby you will also find, climbing wall, a beautiful playground, nursery school and a few minutes from the house, as well as shopping center, swimming pool or subway. Popular location, ideal for families with children. For more information, please contact your broker.
|tramway||100 meters from house|
4 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Janovského, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.