Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3 + kk, 81 m², terrace 10m², possible garage, Harmonitská Street,
We offer for the long-term lease, a beautiful, sunny apartment 3 + kk (81 m2) with terrace (10 m2) in Prague 13 – Stodulky, Harmonická street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with an elevator in the new building Residence Harmonie. The apartment has a nice view and has a good disposition. The apartment has a kitchen with appliances (dishwasher, ceramic hob, hood, oven, fridge, freezer) and washing machine. The bathroom has a tub and custom cabinets, toilet is separate. Built-in cabinets are available in two rooms and the hallway, where there is also a built shoe. The advantage is also a spacious area with shelves, which is part of the apartment. Heating hot water is flat, digital programmable thermostat control. The aparment has a terrace. The house is available via the internet landline or UPC. it is possible to rent a garage for a monthly fee. The advantage of the apartment is its location in a quiet location Stodůlky with excellent transport links and amenities. Walking distance to metro is 9 minutes (metro B – Bree Lužiny or subway station), bus stop 130 and 174 is just a minute from the house. Within 5 minutes of food, gym, college, family doctor. Near the Central Park, lots of playgrounds for children, nurseries, schools, restaurants.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK ulitities + electricity + possibility garage 1000 CZK|
|Address||Harmonická, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||81 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.