Very spacious 5+1 office after renovation in a quiet street right below Vysehrad castle
We offer for sale in tastefully renovated building 5+1 apartment. Modern kitchen is equipped with appliances. The apartment is very quiet there are no pubs or bars nearby and the street is dead end. Prague offers some very magical places, suitable for long-term housing and one of them is the location Vysehrad, on the end of street Vratislavova close to the entrance to the Vysehrad. This is very quiet place with a variety of restaurants. The apartment was fully reconstructed in 2001, the house in 1997 and in a very good qualit which together with perfectly working condominium ensures it is a perfect investment. Apartment is formed by existing 2+1 and 2kk, which can easily be connected in one large one. We recommend!
5 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2|
|Usable area||114 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.