Fully equipped panel flat 3+1 in the original condition, brick core, 75 m², South Suburbs
Rent a flat light panel on the ground floor of a residential building in the South Suburbs at the shopping center area Bory. The apartment is its location ideal for students of the University of West Bohemia, located nearby. Apartment 3+1 consists of impassable rooms, whose total area is 75 m2. The apartment is in original condition and is offered fully furnished with old furniture but practical. The core is the masonry. The bathroom has a bath, toilet is separate. The kitchen will all the amenities – the line, gas stove, fridge, freezer and microwave. Quiet location villa, shopping and business opportunities, restaurants and bus stop.
9 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.