Prague, beautiful unfurnished family house 6+1 for rent, Újezd nad lesy, garage, garden, 275 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished family house 6+1 with a floor area of 275 sqm for rent. There is a two-level living area with fireplace and direct access to the terrace and garden on the ground floor. Fully equipped kitchen with dining area. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, stove and dishwasher. There is also a toilet and storage space. The upper floor has 4 bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom with corner whirlpool tub and shower, toilet, balcony and spiral staircases leading to open studio in the attic. Floating floor and tiles. Heating is provided by own gas boiler. There is a washing machine and dryer. The possibility of satellite and ADSL Internet connection. Garden with size of 300 sqm. Garage for two cars. There is a security alarm in whole hause. Desired location near Klanovicky forest. Not so far from the house is golf course. Seamless accessibility to the city center by train or bus.
29 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utilities cca 6.000,- czk|
|Address||Ochozská, Praha 9 - Újezd nad Lesy|
|Usable area||275 m²|
|Grounds area||575 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.