Prague 8, modern apartment 2+kk for sale, 64 sqm, terrace, garden, Nad Vavrouskou street.
We would like to offer this nice apartment 2+kk for sale, located on the first floor of a new building from 2000. It is situated in a popular area of Prague 8 – Velka skala. The apartment consists of a living room with fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom, bathroom, toilet and a hall. The bedroom is equipped with a built-in wardrobe. The apartment has a spacious terrace next to a maintained garden. There are french windows (fitted with security locks), providing great sunlight throughout the day. It is a south orientation. In the house is central heating which comes from a remote boiler. On the floors are tiles, wood parquet and the laminated flooring. It is a very pleasant location, with good access to all parts of Prague. Five minutes walk from the house – is a bus stop, metro Kobylisy another 5 minutes. Good civic amenities, schools and kindergartens, shops, etc. A lot of greenery, there is also a small park – Cimický haj. We recommend a tour.
3 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Nad Vavrouškou, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Garden||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.