We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 110 m², terrace, Prague 5 - Smichov, Zborovska street
We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 110 m2, Prague 5, Zborovska street. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette and two bathrooms. The living room is furnished: sofa, small cabinets and dining table with chairs. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, gas stove, oven and hood. In the first bedroom is a double bed and build-in wardrobe. In the second bedroom is a double bed. In the first bathroom you can find a tub, toilet and bidet, then in the second bathroom is shower, toilet and bidet. Near the house there is a metro station „B“ Andel. In the vicinity of all amenities: supermarket, shopping center, cinemas, parks, restaurants, waterfront, playground, kindergarten and primary school.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities (house service fee, electricity and gas)|
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.