Prague nice, furnished apartment for rent 4 + kk, 106 m², Slezská Street,
We offer a nice sunny unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + kk (106 m2) in an attractive area Prague-2 Vinohrady. The apartment is on the 3rd floor with an elevator. The kitchen is with equipment. New bathroom with shower and toilet and another separate toilet. The apartment is a recent reconstruction. Located in a very pleasant and lucrative area of Vinohrady opposite the marketplace. Not far from the house is a tram stop, a large shopping and entertainment center near Flora. Not far away is the metro station Namesti Miru Line A. In the vicinity are two very nice parks-sets Svatopluk Cech and Rieger Gardens, where you can relax in the heart of centrum Prague. Good accessibility to all parts of the city. All amenities: restaurants, schools, cinemas, theaters, shops, etc. Only the long-term lease of 2 or more years.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.