Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Slezska street, 4 + k1after reconstruction, unfurnished
Nice apartment in Vinohrady, 4 + 1 and the total area of 110 m2 in the street Slezská, Prague 2. The apartment is located on the second floor with an elevator. There are two separate rooms and two rooms are interconnecting. It is unfurnished, only equipped kitchen-stove, oven, refrigerator. There is a bathtub and washing machine. WC in a separate room. The apartment has been completely renovated. Residential heating and water heating provides its own gas boiler. It located in a very pleasant and lucrative area. Not far from a tram stop, a large shopping and entertainment center near Flora. Near by is the metro station Namesti Miru line A. There is also parks- Svatopluka Cecha and Riegrovy sady, where you can relax in the heart of the capital. Photo illustration of the different apartment.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700/person for services + energy|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.