Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 3+1, Rasinovo nabr., with view of Vltava, New Town
We rent a gorgeous sunny furnished apartment 3 +1. The area is 110 m2. Location Prague – New Town. The apartment is located on the 1st floor brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and kitchen. The apartment is furnished (fridge, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, TV). Tiles and parquet. The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful locations of Prague. At the river bank – a nice place for walks. Location of the New Town also offers a historical monument. A few steps walk to Vysehrad Castle. In the vicinity of Vysehrad set. In the vicinity and Botanical Gardens. At the tram stop Výtoň. Five minutes walk to the metro station Karlovo namesti.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+500 CZK ulitities /per person/ + electricity + gas|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.