Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 1+1 for rent, U Kublova street, Podolí, balcony, 54 sqm.
Beautiful partly furnished flat 1+1 with an area of 54 sqm. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of brick building with no elevator. Apartment is after partial reconstruction. Fully equipped kitchen. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Bathtub in the bath. Separate toilet. The apartment has a washing machine. The apartment has a balcony with the size of 14 sqm. Available cable TV and cable Internet connection. The cellar, which is located directly on the floor. Central heating. The parquet floors and tiles. Near the house is a tram stop with good connection to the Metro „B“ Karlovo namesti. All civic amenities in the area. For relaxation you can visit komplex Zlute lazne and a complex or swimming pool Podolí. The apartment is available since the 7th of December 2017.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk fixex utilities + electricity|
|Address||U Kublova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (14 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.