Unique brick cottage at Hracholusky dam in 2000, 5+kk, a balcony, terrace, pool, location Těchoděly
We sell unique cottage in beautiful surroundings Hracholuska dam. The house is in great condition, dates from around 2000 and consists of 3 floors. The first floor is a utility room, second floor apartment has a living room, kitchen and sanitary facilities. On the third floor attic are 2 bedrooms, bathroom with tub and toilet. The house has a beautiful balcony and terrace. It is heated by two stoves for each tiled living area and separate drinking water from private wells. Waste water is drained into the pit about 12 m3. The enclosed grounds of 1000 m2 are mature fruit trees and conifers. The house is also a beautiful pond and stone fireplace in the Bohemian Forest, as well as the retaining wall of the house. Fantastic location overlooking the valley, 1 km from the camp Ceramics. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
|local solid fuels|
1 470 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lipno, Líšťany (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 000 m²)|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.