Prague, beautiful, partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Jeseniova, Zizkov, 49m², parking, new building
Partially furnished apartment 2+kk is located on the second floor of the new building with underground garage. There is a living room with kitchenette, where we find a glass ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer and dishwasher (high-quality Bosch and AEG appliances). In the bedroom there is a bed and wardrobe, additional storage space in the hall – built-in wardrobes. There is also a washing machine. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and toilet. The floors are wooden. Security doors. To the apartment belongs one parking space in underground garage and a cellar (already included in rent). New building is located in a quiet street, directly below the park Parukarka. Nearby there is a supermarket, bus and tram stops. The way to the center takes a few minutes. Beautiful living, do not hesitate.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3000,-|
|Address||Jeseniova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.