Prague, nice, partly furnished apartment 2+kk (70m²) for rent, Hrdlořezská street, Hrdlořezy, terrace (12m²)
Beautiful apartment 2 + kk for rent in Hrdlořezská street in Prague 9 – Hrdlořezy. Apartment with a total area of 70 square meters is located on the 1st floor brick building, new buildings in 2007 with a lift. The modern kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, ceramic hob and electric oven. The bathroom has bath, shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. The floor is tile and parquet. Central heating. Apartment has a terrace 12 m2 in size. The rent includes one parking space. The house has ADSL and O2. The house is located in a nice, quiet location, close to the bus stop.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500CZK|
|Address||Hrdlořezská, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.