Sale of the former mill serving as a hotel with adjacent land 2300m², protected landscapes, near Sokolov
We sell a unique house – guest house standing on its own highly-maintained land area of 950 m². Built-up area of the brick house is 110 m2. It's all insulated and has 3 floors. It has its own well and is sold fully furnished. The first floor is a basement area of 50 m², second floor is the living – kitchen with electric stove, refrigerator and freezer, as well as dining room, living room. The loft bedroom with 6 beds, each room has a shower. The beautiful terraced garden offers a large swimming pool and can comfortably sit with orientation to the south, on which the sun shines all day. The unique nature of the protected area, ideal for mushroom picking, hiking, cross-country skiing in winter. In the range of 5 golf courses. Recommended. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
2 070 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Podstrání, Rovná (Okres Sokolov)|
|Usable area||110 m²|
|Grounds area||950 m²|
|Garden||yes (950 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.