Large 3+1 apartment before reconstruction close to Náměstí Míru, personal ownership!
Pretty handy lightful 3+1 apartment in Záhřebská street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The total floring is 100,5 m2 and the apartment is situated on the 1st floor of art nouveau building. High ceilings (3,2m), big doors and windows and wooden parquets on the floor – this all makes the flat spacious and potentionally luxuriuos. The flat is before recunstruction now. The building is going to be reconstructed this year – fasade, stairs, pipes, new lift. We offer also smaller flats in this building, call a dealer: 608 981 113
|other water source|
3 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.