Prague, unfurnished house for rent 6+1 (240 m²), Podolí, garden, terrace, garage
Unfurnished house for rent 6+1 (240 m2) in Podolí with terrace 130 m2 and 350 m2 garden. There are two bathrooms on the lower floor with whirlpool tub, on the top floor of the shower. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, electric stove, dishwasher. There is satellite TV, alarm, fireplace, internet. Internet, satellite and gardener is included in the rent. There is a garage for one car and parking on the street. The house has three loggia. The parquet floors, tiles, marble. Heating gas. Transport accessibility – 6 minutes on the tram and buses. Civic amenities – restaurants, swimming pool, parks, service centers, schools and more.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Klaudiánkou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||700 m²|
|Garden||yes (350 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (130 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished luxury family house 5+kk (183 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, U dvou srpu street, terrace
Prague, spacious apartment for rent 5+1 (234 m²), street V Oblouku, Nebusice, garden, garage, fitness
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.