We offer apartment for rent 2+1, partly furnished, 67 m², cellar, Prague 4 - Krc, Krcska street
We offer apartment for rent 2+1, partly furnished, 67 m2, Prague 4, Krcska street. The apartment consists of bedroom, living room and kitchen. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table and carpet. In the bedroom is built-in wardrobes. The kitchen is equipped: fridge with freezer, microwave, gas stove and oven. In the hall is built-in library. In the bathroom you can find a bath. The apartment include a cellar. Possibility to connect Internet and TV via UPC. The house has a shared pram room. The apartment is located near the metro station „C“ Budejovicka, from which you use to quickly and easily get to the center. In the vicinity of all amenities: shopping center, ATMs, supermarket, post office, pharmacy, clinic, park, elementary school, language school and grammar school.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities (water, heating, house service fee) + electricity and gas|
|Address||Krčská, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.