Prague 1, high quality apartment 3+1 for sale, area of 110 sqm, balcony, Old Town, Konviktska street.
We would like to offer this high standard, completely renovated apartment with a balcony, which is located on the 3rd above ground floor of a brick building with new lift near the Vltava river and National Theatre. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, dressing room, fully equipped separate kitchen with appliances, there is also an entrance to a small balcony, which is oriented to the courtyard, as well as spacious living room, luxury bathroom (jacuzzi, massage shower, toilet), another separate toilet with bidet, utility room and entrance hall. The apartment is very bright, on the floors are laminate parquet and tiles. The apartment is equipped with security doors, CCTV and videophone. Parking can be solved renting a garage on the premises of the National Theatre. Excellent connections to all parts of the city, a few minutes walk from the house there is a tram or metro.
11 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Konviktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.