Renovated historical apartment 4+1 (130 m²) in secession building, Prague 2 - Zitna, view to courtyard, garage
Unique, unfurnished apartment at 2nd floor of secesse building, 130 m2 large, with windows facing the courtyard. There is nice silence in the apartment. Separate rooms, luxurious kitchen unit, large bathroom with both tub and a shower, toilet, another toilet is in extra room. There original parquets, renovated ceileng frescoes and refurbished original tiled stove. Atmosphere is completed by original secesse reliefs. Tremendous advantage of the apartment is possibility of parking included in price, very unusual in this area. Easily accessible by both car and public transport, the place is virtualy surrounde by number of restaurants, music clubs and theaters, the urban area is composed mainly by secesse building and historical cathedrals. City center is just 5 minutes of walk away. Ideal for lover of historical Prague's atmosphere.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energies + service bills/ 800 CZK per person|
|Address||Žitná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.