Unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, 48 m², attractive location, Copernicus Street
Rent brick apartment 2+kk apartment building in Copernicus Street in the South Suburbs in London. The apartment is very sunny with plenty of daylight, is situated on the 2nd floor is rented without equipment. The apartment will only nice kitchen with gas stove and sofa. The bathroom has a corner bath and toilet. An integral part of the connection to a common antenna television and internet connection. The floor is wood, then covered with floating floors and tiles, ensure your own heating gas boiler. The apartment has undergone successful reconstruction. Attractive location, 5 minutes walk to the center. Recommended.
5 900 CZKper month
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.