Unfurnished apartment 2+1 in an apartment building in Dýšina near Pilsen, 58 m², 2 cellars, a good train connection to
We arrange sale sunny apartment available for 2 +1 and the total floor area of 58 m². The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building without an elevator and consists of 2 interconnecting rooms and 1 separated. The apartment is offered for purchase without equipment, the new owner will remain only a kitchen, bathroom with bath, separate toilet. The flat line is a telephone, common TV antenna and internet connection, and to establish a satellite. The floor covering carpets, linoleum and tile. The apartment has original wood windows, provides heating boiler for solid fuels, gas connection is introduced into the house, there is the ability to connect directly to the apartment. The house is shared drying room. This sale also includes two brick cellars located in the basement. The house has excellent parking option. Interesting location for a few minutes from Pilsen. well-known golf course 1.5 km away. All amenities and good transport accessibility.
|local solid fuels|
790 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||K Chlumu, Dýšina|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.