Rent - modern offices, Prague 4 - Branik, open space, greenery, parking, tram, wellness
A total of 350 sq.m. of offices on a ground floor of a modern office building – alone standing building. The building underwent a complete renovation, facade insulation and including instalation of top quality materials as against eavesdropping.
Building equipment – chip entry system, three brand new boilers, fire alarms, smoke detectors, 24h Reception, men's and women's bathrooms facilities on each floor, new windows, distribution of a high-speed Internet access, passenger lift for 4 persons and more. Basement offers space for relaxation (dressing room, gym, sauna with pool, showers, resting room) and also storage areas. In the courtyard of the building is unused playground, previously a tennis court.
Parking – covered parking for up to 30 cars, 5 parking spots are included in the rental.
Locality – tram and bus close to building, metro station about 10min by bus – Andel or Palackeho Square. Exit to the Pragues circuit within a minute from the building. There are sports facilities Hamr sport with a restaurant and a terrace nearby the object.
130 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ utilities 70 CZK/sq.m. + energies|
|Address||Modřanská, Praha 4|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||12 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.