Luxury, partly furnished 8+1, 362 m² with garden 605 m² and terrace, Za zahradami, Praha - Dolni mecholupy
This beautiful spacious apartment 8 +1, 362 sqm is located in a family semidetached house from 1997. In 2012 it was reconstructed. There are 8 separate rooms, 2 dressing rooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets, 2 kitchen and 2 utility rooms. Bathrooms are with shower and corner bathtub, washing machine and dryer, each bathroom has toilet, one toilet is separate. The kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. Then there is the possibility to connect to the Internet, telephone, satellite, cable TV. The house is centrally heated by gas heating, there is a boiler and a fireplace, too. You can park in front of the house (two cars), it´s possible to park in the area with an agreement. Suitable for a large family of 4–6 people or some quiet company on long term lease. In the area there is 24 hour security guard and the house is insured. After the agreement can be retrofitted.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+8000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Za zahradami, Praha 10 - Dolní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||362 m²|
|Garden||yes (605 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.