Very nice apartment 2+kk in a new building, 49,7 sqm + balcony of 4,7 sqm, Prague 7 - Holešovice
We would like to offer you a very nice apartment with balcony in Holešovice – Prague 7, Osadní street. The flat has layout 2+kk with a total area of 54.4 square meters and is located in the 5th floor of a building with an elevator. The apartment was fully renovated in 2011. It consists of a living room with kitchenette and entrance to the balcony (4.7 m2), a bedroom separate by sliding door, spacious hallway, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment has a parking space (stacker) for one car. The whole house is 24/7 security service and guarded by camera system. There is also a very nice garden in the courtyard of the house. Holešovice are becoming very modern and popular location, the excellent amenities and excellent access – Metro C Holešovice train station and tram stops are within walking distance. We also recommend as an investment.
|tramway||100 meters from house|
3 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Osadní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||49,70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.