We offer apartment for rent 3+1, furnished, 125 m², garage, garden, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, Slezska street
We offer apartment for rent 3+1, furnished, 125 m2, garage, garden, Prague 3, Slezska street. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, living room, cloakroom and kitchen. Two bathrooms and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, armchairs, coffee table, TV, wardrobe, dining table with chairs and a fireplace. In the first bedroom is a double bed, bedside tables and chest of drawer. In the second bedroom is a double bed, wardrobe and desk with chair. The kitchen is equipped: fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. In the first bathroom you can find a bath and toilet, in the second bathroom is a shower. A second toilet is separate. Possibility to connect to the Internet. The apartment includes a garage in the yard, which is included in the rent. The apartment is a shared garden. Near the house there is a metro station „A“ Flora. In the vicinity of all amenities: supermarket, shopping center, cinema, shops, restaurants, ATMs, park, playground, kindergarten and promary schools.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||including garage in the yard + 5000,- CZK utilities (electricity, gas, water, and house service fee)|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||125 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.