Prague, family house (5+kk,170m²) for rent, Sechterova street, Kunratice, terrace, garage, garden
Beautiful family house 5 + kk (170 m2) for rent in Sechterova street in Prague 4 – Kunratice. The house has four bedrooms. There are two bathrooms with tub and shower. Kitchen is fully equipped. Flooring – tiles and wooden flooring. Gas boiler. There is TV, Internet and satellite. There is a terrace, garden (300m²) and a garage. The house is located in a nice, quiet environment. Near the metro station and shopping center. It is possible other furnishings.
44 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utilities 6000CZK|
|Address||Sechterova, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.