Unique offer flat 4 + kk with a panoramic view from the terrace, Zásadská street - Prague
We would like to offer a very airy apartment 4+kk in a quiet location in Prague – Střížkov Street Zásadská. The whole apartment is very bright, has a warm appearance and has a total area of 93 square meters. Around the entire apartment is located terrace (74 m2) which is input from all rooms and panoramic views from it. After entry into the main doors, which are security, to get to a spacious hall, from which access to all rooms. The corridor is located in wardrobes made to measure and can be left in the apartment. In the living room and kitchen are located outdoor air conditioning for hot summer days and designer kitchen with two refrigerators. The apartment also boasts a spacious chamber with built-in wardrobe, dressing in a separate toilet. A second toilet is located in the bathroom where the bathtub, shower and sink are. The apartment has one parking space, which is unusually wide. Recommended.
|underground||300 meters from house|
4 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zásadská, Praha 9 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||93 m²|
|Terrace||yes (74 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.