Prague 6, spacious high standard apartment 3+1 for sale, 98 sqm, Bubenec, Terronska street.
We would like to offer you this sunny apartment with two balconies within walking distance to the Stromovka park, 5 min. from Dejvická metro station and just a few steps from the tram stop. The flat offers a large living hall with natural light, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, cellar and two balconies. Amenities include a new kitchen appliances including AEG, fireplace, built-in wardrobes, remote heating and digital programmable heating, air conditioning, security doors, oak parquet floors, new wooden windows, insulation and acoustic insulation plasterboard. Apartment on the 2nd floor with new roof, elevator and windows to the courtyard, all amenities nearby. Option to buy a garage in the house with own water and electricity supply, area 20 m2, price 600 000, -. Interior 96 m2, 4 m2 balconies.
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal service|
|Address||Terronská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.