Apartment 4+1 (135 m²) from total reconstruction Mickiewiczova - Prague 1, for sale
We would like to offer this spacious apartment 4+1, with a total area of 135 m² for sale. This apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a apartment building with no elevator, which is a pleasant part of the historical center of Prague close from Villa Bilek Hradčany, just five minutes from Prague Castle. There are four rooms, two are separated, kitchen, pantry, cloakroom, bathroom and toilet. The apartment is before fully renovated. Self heating gas boiler. The floors are original wood floors, tiles, PVC and unique tiled stove. Beautiful living in the city center, in a place rich in heritage, but also very well equipped services. The metro Hradčanská only 3 minutes by walk. In the vicinity of several parks, restaurants, shops. The apartment can also purchase a spacious land with reconstruction and connection. We recommend
10 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Mickiewiczova, Praha 6 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.