Luxury designed loft 115 m², 2+kk, Praha 7 - Holesovice, U pruhonu, garage
Furnished, very uniquely designed loft 2 + kk with an area of 115 m² is located on the 1st floor of the brick house. The house is situated in a quiet location in an enclosed area of the former brewery Holesovice. This was due to extensive modernization transformed into a modern complex of apartments, offices and shops, there is a supermarket, too. The ceilings are vaulted, 5 m tall, with cast-iron columns and steel beams. There is an unique architectural elements such as exposed concrete bricks and original large windows, ceiling fan. Bathrooms are two – small one with shower and the other with bath, separate toilet. Other facilities include a washer and dryer. The apartment has an intercom and of course there is also a telephone, internet and TV and satellite connections. Can park in the garage – space for two cars for a fee. Perfect transport links (train, metro, tram). Large park Stromovka, ideal for sport or recreation, is nearby. Available from March 2016.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK utilities + 2000 CZK parking/1 car|
|Address||U průhonu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.