Low-energy 7+1 new house, for sale in the village Pakoměřice - Líbeznice
We offer a completely revised family house with garden and double garage in a popular location on the outskirts of Prague. The practical layout of the house including plant room with a heat pump in the basement and generous 220 m ² floor area, terraces and balcony, offers a perfect accommodation. The ground floor also boasts direct access to the hall where the staircase to the second floor, bathroom with shower and toilet, livingroom with French fireplace and spacious kitchen with separate pantry. Ground floor also offer one bedroom and study. Optional accessories are commonplace. On the second floor you can find 4 bedrooms, one bathroom with tub, shower and toilet, separate toilet and chamber. High quality modern brick building in conjunction with its own heat pump ground-woter ensuring very low operating costs. The whole house is laid floating floor and tiles with under floor heating. Other savings in two tanks Rainwater total of 8 cubic meters. The house can also be divided into two generations. The house has a garage for two cars. Before the garage and the in from of yard other cars can park. In the site you will find great amenities- restaurants, nurseries and schools all just minutes away by car. As well as seam less service to the city center. The house is also suitable as a headquarters. For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
|bus||20 minutes to metro station Ládví|
|heat pump||heat pump - ground - water|
10 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||787 m²|
|Garden||yes (622 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.