Very nice house 5+1 in quiet area of Prague
We offer brick family house in a group house in Praha 8 (above Troja). It is 5+1 and the total dimension is about 140 sq.m. exclusive garage (for 1 car but parking is available in front of the house as well) and cellars( 3 in total). There is also a graden with the dimension of 70 sq.m. The house is faced to the south so it is really sunny, except of 2 bedroom in the upper floor which are facer to the north. All the windows in the house are safety ones. Int he ground floor there are corridor, toilet, hall with supper room and fireplace, and the entrance to the garden. The kitchen is fully furnished with stove, oven, washer and fridge. On the upper floor there are 4 bedrooms, toilet, bathroom equipped with washing maschine with view to the green. The location is very calm, there are a 200 sq.m. large playground, covered and open courts, cycling trail along Vltava and botanical ZOO and shopping centers (Delvita, Penny , Lidl etc) in the surrounding. Good connection to the center-15 minutes intotal-metro C, station Kobylisy.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Trojou, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.