Partly furnished apartment in a family house, garden, near košutecký pond
We provide long-term lease on an apartment 2+1, which is located on the ground floor old family house in Pilsen Kosutka. Apartment is partially furnished (bed, wardrobe). The kitchen has a stove with an electric line, a smaller bathroom, shower, toilet is separate. The apartment is available practical chamber in the basement with bath is drier. Floors are covered with tiles and carpet, central heating provided by gas boiler. Tenant has the option to also use common garden. Great location close to public transport, shops, restaurants and lakes providing Košuteckého walks, sports or swimming.
4 800 CZKper month
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.