Prague nice, furnished apartment for rent 2 +1,68 m², balcony, quiet environment, U Michelského mlýna street, Prague 4
We offer a very nice sunny furnished apartment 2 +1, 68 m2 with balcony. Spacious living room is furnished with sofa, conference table, bedroom has a double bed, there is view in greenery. The kitchen is equipped with fridge freezer, induction hob, bathroom with bath and separate WC. It´s possible to rent a parking for a monthly fee. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, near the line tram.zastávky no.11 or bus stops. In a quiet location with excellent amenities, primary school, restaurants, shops, park.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+4000 ulitites +/ 2000 possible parking/|
|Address||U michels. mlýna, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.