Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Voskovcova, Barrandov, balcony, new building
Sunny apartment 2+kk with balcony, situated on 1st floor of a building with elevator in a quiet location nearby the Prokopske Valley.The apartment has an area of 56m². It is divided into a living room with kitchen, bedroom, hall, bathroom and toilet. The apartment has a chamber accessible from the apartment, balcony with an area of 6m² and cellar 4m². The apartment is fully furnished (kitchen with appliances, bar chairs, sofas, wall units, beds, large built in wardrobes in the hallway, bedroom, washing machine, touch lights, oak doors). To the house belongs a garden with a playground accessible only to its residents. The building is monitored 24hours a day by a security agency. Tram stop 3 minutes walking distance. Beautiful location with full amenities (kindergartens, elementary schools, Barrandov clinic, shops, tennis club, aqua center).
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3600,-|
|Address||Voskovcova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.