Prague nice, furnished apartment for rent 2 +1,52m², Rejskova street, Prague 2, near the park Folimanka
We offer a flat 2 +1, 52m², OV, 4 Floor, Rejskova street, Vinohrady, afther complete reconstruction. The composition of the apartment – 2 separate rooms leading into the kitchen. From the kitchen entrance into the bathroom and hall. The apartment is equipped with new furniture, flooating floor, renovated windows, security entrance doors, tile in kitchen and bathroom, gas heating with individual boiler, underfloor heating in the bathroom, kitchen to C birch handles with stainless steel appliances, stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, round table with 2 chairs, kitchen separated from the incoming hall wooden wall in the hall shoe rack, cabinet, mirror, living room with sofa and 2 micro light beech cabinets, tables, wardrobes, bedrooms with a double bed, wardrobes and 2 bedside tables, The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet, .Dostupnost the tram direction Karlovo nam. or IP Pavlova. Plenty of greenery, near the park Folimanka. Excellent amenities.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ ulitities *1/person 2000, 2/os 3000 +685/person services|
|Address||Vinohrady, Praha 3 - Vinohrady (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.