Prague, modern, partly furnished apartment 2+kk (70m²) for rent, Na Hřebenkách, Smíchov
Nice apartment 2 + kk for rent in the street Na Hřebenkách in Prague 5 – Smíchov. Apartment with a total area of 70 square meters is located on the elevated ground floor of a brick building. The apartment is furnished to a high standard – solid teak floors, Italian tiles in the bathroom, quality built-in wardrobes. The apartment is partly furnished – fully equipped kitchen (luxury kitchen, built-in oven with integrated microwave, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, table + chairs, pantry), bathroom with bath and washing machine. There is cellar and garage in the house, which is included in the rental price. The house is situated in a location with full amenities, three minutes from the house is a bus stop.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2500 utilities + gas, electricity|
|Address||Na Hřebenkách, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.