1+1 studio apartment without equipment, 43 m², parking in front, free from June 2012
Renting an apartment with a bright 1+1 layout. This apartment of 43 m2 is located in the 3rd floor of an apartment house on the Slavs and is offered unfurnished. It remains only a kitchen with gas stove, built-in wardrobes and the bathroom tub and toilet. The floor tiles and carpets, gas heating provide WAWky. The apartment has a handy storage. Very popular location with all civil vybavenostía unique location to the center (5 minutes walk). The house is located near bars, restaurants, school, gymnasium, hairdresser and beauty salon, shopping opportunities and the opportunity to relax in a nearby park or walks along the river Radbuza.
5 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.