Reconstruckted furnished apartment 3+kk, at Balbinova street in Prague 2
We offer modern apartment 3+kk, 75 sqm in Balbinova street, Prague 2, Vinohrady for rent. Apartment is furnished with modern furniture, situated on the 4th floor in the nice building with elevator, this apartment was fully refurbished in 2009. This is a very atypical flat, open area without separate rooms. The kitchenette has stove with hob, refrigerator with freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub and toilet, washing machine. There is also cable TV. The floors are made of wood, oak. Cellar in the basement of the building belongs to the apartment. Heating provides gas central heating. This apartment is in personal property intended for long-term lease, possible to move in immediately. Animals are allowed upon an agreement with the owner. The house is near the center and close to tram stop Italská, metro and tram. at I. P. Pavlova and Namesti Miru. Best fit for young people who appreciate the modern layout and design of the apartment. Great owner. We recommend.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.000.-CZK on bills + SAT + NET|
|Address||Balbínova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.