Beautifuly reconstructed apartment 1+1, 43 m² in the center of Prague, Dusni street
Old Town, Dusni street: luxury furnished/unfurnished flat 1 + kitchen (in area of 43 sqm.), 1st floor with elevator in a house after reconstruction – located in a heart of Prague nearby the Old Town square in a quiet street next to Parizska. Windows have a view of quiet reconstructed courtyard, consists of entrance hall with security door, 1 room (bedroom+living-room in one), kitchen with dining area, bathroom with shower and separated toilet, kitchen is equipped with stove, refrigerator with freezer, microwave and washing machine, TV set, also telephone/internet, gas heating, laminated and tiled floor.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.