We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 100 m², cellar, laundry, Prague 4 - Nusle, Sinkulova street
We offer apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 100 m2, Prague 4, Sinkulova street. The apartment consists of two separated rooms, living room with kitchenette, laundry and chamber. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: library, cabinets, dining table with chairs and bar stools. In the first bedroom is a wardrobe, dresser and mirror. In the second bedroom is a wardrobe. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, microwave, gas stove, oven and hood. In the bathroom you can find a tub and shower. In the laundry room is located wardrobe, clothes hanger and washing machine. The apartment include a cellar. Around the house is the metro station „C“ Prazskeho povstani. In the vicinity of all amenities: pharmacy, restaurants, ATMs, sports center, Vysehrad park, playground, kindergarten and primary school.
17 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK poplatky|
|Address||Sinkulova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.