Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (60m²), Street Dolnomlýnská, Kunratice, terrace, garage
Partly furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (60m²) is located on the first floor of new building with elevator in the street Dolnomlýnská, Prague 4, Kunratice. In the entrance hall and bedroom are built-in wardrobes. The kitchen has stove, oven, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a shower, bath, toilet. The apartment has a beautiful terrace 8.5 m2, which is oriented to the west. In the apartments are window blinds. In the underground part of the house is a garage and a basement room 11 square meters. The possibility of cleaning, washing and ironing for a fee. Public facilities – Business center (restaurant, hypermarket, shops, etc.), school, kindergarten, health center and more. The house is located next to Kunratice forest.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities +Electrical|
|Address||Dolnomlýnská, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.