Prague 6, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for sale, 37 sqm, Brevnov, Za Strahovem street.
We would like to offer for sale this apartment 2+kk, which is located on the ground floor of the historic brick building with no elevator. This apartment consists of living room, separate bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with toilet. The apartment also has built-in wardrobes. Apartment is partially renovated and is in very good condition. The living room is oriented to the north, views of the garden and bedroom to the south, overlooking to the quiet street. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heating and hot water by own gas boiler. Low monthly fees. The garden is shared. Very quiet and peaceful place with lots of greenery, all amenities, excellent public transport (tram metro Hradčanská about 10 minutes). We recommend a tour.
2 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||včetně provize a právního servisu|
|Address||Za Strahovem, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.